Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Gatsby Flowers!

I made these flowers, I enjoyed making them I made 34!!!!! Dont ask why not 35, it just happened that way when I cut the material. They were such a cinch to make!!! I loved the Prima ones I bought, but I used them up from my stash and decided I wanted to try making them. So instead of using seam binding, I have lace material on hand instead and so I decided to use lace. And OMG, once I got a taste of making them. Geez I was hooked!!! I love the vintage look of these flowers.


On these ones I decided to finish them off with some feathers. I love the vintage,organic look. I like that they look sort of "purposely messy". I hope you enjoyed mine, and decide to try making some. They're so much fun to make!!!!- Natalie

1 comment:

  1. Love these flowers. I've been trying to find a way to make vintae-style flowers for my scrapbooking, mini books, and journals. If you can put this on line, I would very much appreciate it. I visit your blog almost daily looking forward to veiwing all of your new projects.

    ReplyDelete