Saturday, August 27, 2011

Eiffel Tower!!!!! Le Paris

 Here is a gift for my Mom's Birthday!!! Its a plywood Eiffel Tower from Michael's that I painted and primed with Khaki Tan by Americana Paints. My sister Cydney outlined the structure and I hot glue gunned the lines to make the structure stand out. She primed the lines with gray paint and went over the lines with Antique gold Rub and Buff.  Then I mod podged Bo Bunny Et Cetra Paper and vintage music sheets I got in a swap from Mataya!!! Thankx Taya!!! I put lace along the tier sides and just started decorating it!!!

 I filled up the spaces with I Am Roses, G45 cutouts and Tim Holts metal pieces, K&Co lady, Michael's spray, and just had fun filling up the sides.
                             The I am Roses I products I used are......
                             R 77 - 609- Light Purple and White
                             R 4 - 50- Mini Peach (Altered in various colors)
                             R 40 - 526- Large Peach/Pink
                             R 21 - 518- Medium White/ Pink (Altered in various colors)
                             R 77 - 518- Large White/ Pink Roses (Altered in Teal)
 I'm new to Lindy Stamp Gang. I just purchased a starter kit. I saw Arlene's(Mybutterflykisses12) video on the new Lindy's colors.... and fell in love with Drink Me Up Silly Kit so I purchased that one to start off our collection. Well I'm hooked!!! The colors are unbelievable. I only have a few colors of glimmer mist and the bottles always clog and I hate stopping and loosing my creative wave to stop and unclog the sprayer. So decided to try Lindy's. Well I have to stock up on colors because my last order made me hungry for more colors!!!!
                 I used ... My Mojito Green,
                                Dark Chocolate Truffle
                                A Bit O' Bubbly, Cosmopolitan Pink, Fuzzy Nave Peach
                                ( in that order on R 21 - 518)
                                and TA Bahama Blue GM on R 77 - 518
I loved creating this and I'm hoping to go back and get another Eiffel Tower.... It was so much fun. Thanks for visiting ... Come back soon to see what other projects we have going!!!! -Natalie

2 comments:

  1. Natalie this is beautiful! I had to laugh because I just placed my 1st order with Lindy's as well! I ordered the Drink me silly and the the Summer of 89! Im hooked too! I love their sprays!
    Hugs!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tina... I love LSG now. I'm already addicted to everything scrap booking and LSG is now apart of that also... Isn't it great!!!

    ReplyDelete