Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Le Moulin Rouge mini album!

Hey scrappers! Today I'm showing you a mini album I just finished today that I've been working on for a few weeks which is the Moulin Rouge mini album I made for a friend of mine from college. She's graduating today and I just wanted to give her a "farewell" gift before she left since she'll be moving after she has graduated! With this album I mostly used Prima's Moulin Rouge collection along with Webster's Pages Hollywood Vogue since she told me she LOVES 1920's vintage era, especially with all the glamour back then. So since the Prima collection was a little dark, that's why I added some of the Hollywood Vogue papers. Anywho, feel free to browse the pictures below! Have fun scrapbooking!



 The flower is a WOC trellis rose that we got a RAK from Kathryn from the Scrapbeach, THANKS KATHRYN. I alcohol inked it with the Adirandack Ink in Purple Twilight, used mica powder in Sunset Boulevard and stickled the edges with Golden Rod Stickles and stuck a handmade stick pin behind it! Loove it!!

 Regrettably, we didn't buy the sentiments for the Prima Moulin Rouge collection so I had to use a Graphic45 Steampunk one :) 
 Lovin' these transparencies from K&Company. I need to buy more lol my stash is running low!
 She's an artist just like me, so I thought I'd add that sentiment in there!

 I had alcohol inked a timepiece in purple twilight ages ago and never used it, so I thought I'd use it in her mini since it went well with the collection. I ran out of the timepiece spinners, so I cut out this cute little "cameo" portrait from DCWV'S Mademoiselle Collection and put her on the front of the timepiece, glossy accented it and added a WOC flower in her hair.. Also the doilie design came with the woman so I added it on the back of the timepiece, used the broken earring piece that I used from the Victorian Mini, coated it in silver and used some gold rub n' buff on the clock and on the dangle.
 Movie starlet!



1 comment: