Sunday, March 20, 2011

Reminiscing...

Hey everyone!!

Thought I'd drop in and make a quick post! My sister and I finished a few new projects today, but before that we would like to post a few pictures of some of our older work! I still had photos from when we first started making scrapbooks in my camera and decided to share some of them with you! Hope you enjoy~!

 Le Romantique Gatefold Album
 Christmas Past Gatefold mini album
 Christmas Past Gatefold mini album #2
 Christmas Past Gatefold mini album #3
 Rock Princess Flag album
 Altered Book Box
 Le Romantique Gatefold mini album
 Le Romantique Gatefold mini album and altered box
 Altered Book Box #2
 Yay! Here we are at a local boutique selling our minis back when we called ourselves "Enchanted Memoirs!" This was so much fun!
 My sister was playing peek-a-boo! Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment